Thread: Gun shops/smiths in Hertfordshire?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Segata is online now Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    Quote Originally Posted by Willenium View Post
    Not convinced Park Street have a chrono on site, but they might. Can't say I've ever asked them. I know most of their smithing work goes up the road to the place I mentioned.

If you do anything to your BSA and want to chrono it, I can do that for you.
    Thank you, was just where Tinbum and Tony said I need to make sure it doesn't breach the limit when the kit goes in.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

Yes it's advisable to test while doing any work. A small change can make quite a difference to power level. With a springer (and especially a budget/BSA one) you'll probably not want it running too near the limit, as they often feel noticeably less pleasant to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Willenium View Post
    Yes it's advisable to test while doing any work. A small change can make quite a difference to power level. With a springer (and especially a budget/BSA one) you'll probably not want it running too near the limit, as they often feel noticeably less pleasant to shoot.
    Plus power can go up as they bed in
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177