Thread: Best budget Bullpup?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    not sure if its what your looking for

But had a good experience with a P15, light short, and really accurate and flat on the trajectory in .177

ATB

Sebbo

Thought I replied to this already but seems lost?

Under 70cm and as accurate as an S400 that I used to use. I don't like the cocking levers at the very back of the rifle which I think the
    P15 has?

.177 and a decent amount of shots per fill, 150 would be great but 100+ ideally. Regulated would be a bonus. Something accurate
    enough so they the wife does not lose interest because she canot hit anything. She gave up when we used springers but took an
    interest when she tried a PCP.

BSA Defiant now down to £499 from Vector Air. Never used one or had dealings with Vector Air, but seems to be accurate from videos online, if a bit on the heavy side.

If packed length is the issue look at the kral hicap, Im sure that has a folding buttstock and two 500cc bottles so to give huge shotcount
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

Vector air and pellpax are both doing deals on the bsa defiant. I'd say it's a good place to start. If budget allows the walther reign is a great bullpup, that's only let down by the ping in your ear of the hammer spring.