Thread: Theoban eliminator help needed

Theoban eliminator help needed

Hi was wanting to know if anyone knows were I could get a service kit or seal kit for a Theoban eliminator? as there is no power at all it won't move a pellet at all in it ?
    Thanks in advance

If your Eli only uses orings, am sure you can find out the correct sizes that you need. Or contact Chris whistler. He used to run impact airguns

Thank you Growler I haven't checked yet as I was wanting to get some advice 1st. And I guess there is no way of knowing until its stripped.

Is the gas ram pumped to correct pressure ?

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    Is the gas ram pumped to correct pressure ?

Baz
    Hi Baz I didn't even know there was a gas ram, I thought it was basically the same as an older Weihrauch I had that just worked through spring etc .

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    does it still have a firm cocking force ?
    And does it recoil when fired ?

If so, but the pellet doesn't leave, the piston head / o-rings have failed, buit the ram is fine... or the barrel is jammed up, but I;m discounting that !
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    does it still have a firm cocking force ?
    And does it recoil when fired ?

If so, but the pellet doesn't leave, the piston head / o-rings have failed, buit the ram is fine... or the barrel is jammed up, but I;m discounting that !
    Thank for your reply, real strong cooking pressure, and a lot of recoil, so hopefully it is as you say, and hopefully I can get the right size O rings for it. Just have to attempt to strip it down now.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigDave15 View Post
    Thank for your reply, real strong cooking pressure, and a lot of recoil, so hopefully it is as you say, and hopefully I can get the right size O rings for it. Just have to attempt to strip it down now.
    Thanks
    depressurise the ram.. remove stock, removing valve cover screw in rear, small punch and very gentle taps on the valve stem with a hammer to get the air to bleed out in small, sharp blasts. Lots of small taps is the way to go...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    depressurise the ram.. remove stock, removing valve cover screw in rear, small punch and very gentle taps on the valve stem with a hammer to get the air to bleed out in small, sharp blasts. Lots of small taps is the way to go...
    thank you so much for your help and advice. Once I do that how do I go about re pressurising it when I change the O rings and put it back together again ?

Thanks again David Snr

you'll need a pump with an adapter, but there's really no choice from where you are now... or many gunshops can do it..