Thread: Parker Hale Dragon Field Target Stocks For Sale

Parker Hale Dragon Field Target Stocks For Sale

I have several unused Parker Hale Dragon Field Target Stocks available that are in very good to excellent condition,

Photos available on request

£125 posted parcel force 48

Hi,
    Will the stocks fit an ft model only? I have a .22 sporter, but have always liked the look of the ft stock. I'm assuming the stock screws are longer also and the front stock mounting bolts further forward on the ft model as the stroke is longer?

Quote Originally Posted by carlins2000 View Post
    Hi,
    Will the stocks fit an ft model only? I have a .22 sporter, but have always liked the look of the ft stock. I'm assuming the stock screws are longer also and the front stock mounting bolts further forward on the ft model as the stroke is longer?
    Pretty much correct on all points.

I have sold FT stocks to Dragon Sporter owners who have fitted the .22 shorter actions into stocks, some have re-positioned the front tube mounting point within the woodwork whilst other have not.

They really do make a difference to the handling when sorted

Pm sent

Stock received, what a gorgeous piece of wood, its almost a shame to put my tatty old dragon in it! I almost with I had another dragon so I had reason to buy one of the others. Excellent packaging, there was no way that was getting dented!!