Thread: Hw100 still decent ??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    For some bizarre reason and even more against the grain, I actually prefer the HW110 over the 100

I honestly don’t know why that is as these are very marmite especially when you mention ballistics grade plastic but the 110 seems to suit me better and I’ve had far less issues with the many 110’s I’ve owned as well

Strange old hobby sometimes and it’s great we all have unique experiences
    The 110 feels better balanced. However I shoot better with heavier guns , And my 100 did shoot well. unfortunately for my shooting I need a good shot count, Everyone's body build is different , I much rather shoot my mk1 rapid over my mk2 , Just fits me better.

Many thanx

Good to hear all your input , many thanx
    Embarrassing for me didn’t know there was a hw110 out , like I say have been away from the scene for prob 10 yrs , but on a positive note my 2 daystates are charged and ready to go !
    Thanx again everyone

Quote Originally Posted by madcarlos View Post
    The 110 feels better balanced. However I shoot better with heavier guns , And my 100 did shoot well. unfortunately for my shooting I need a good shot count, Everyone's body build is different , I much rather shoot my mk1 rapid over my mk2 , Just fits me better.
    Could be right buddy as I’ve always liked the regular 110 with its full length cylinder for higher shot count but still compact enough over the full length 100 which can feel a tad too front heavy.

The little 110K is a giggle that thing is tiny

Quote Originally Posted by Richard3003 View Post
    Good to hear all your input , many thanx
    Embarrassing for me didn’t know there was a hw110 out , like I say have been away from the scene for prob 10 yrs , but on a positive note my 2 daystates are charged and ready to go !
    Thanx again everyone
    No worries buddy, happy shooting I also love a good Daystate

Ive had a few duff ones and have avoided them for quite some years but took a punt on a near new bp100 that the owner didn’t like and it was offered ridiculously cheap, I took a gamble and although it’s freaking heavy and has a low shotcount, this one is actually accurate, how long it stays is another thing
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars