Thread: CARD Ballistic Pendulum.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by abewilson View Post
    Thanks for the feed back Hsing-ee To make it a worthwhile, to be collected, Along with the CARD Ballistic Pendulum, I have the idea to put it in a job lot, with some old pellets, such as Viper - Sabo - Meisterkugeln - Milbro "Caledonian" - Diablo Pointed waisted - Webley Special Waisted Pellets - Gun Screwdriver Kit, one screw bit is missing, a dioptre rear sight, a silencer, . plus a few other bits and bobs. ( price to be determined) Interested people can email me and i could send a picture. Need to calculate a price, a pellet collector's input would be appreciated. Most of the pellets are unopened and some no longer manufactured.
    ATB
    abewilson,
    I would sell those items seperately. Job lots tend to sell at bargain price. The Vipers, Sabo's and Webley specials are desirable individual items. Though very interesting, not many people collect vintage chronographs. Diopter sights are popular at the moment. Posting is a must, its easy to send with a courior or royal mail. Many shops have parcel services. I sold off many of my surplus possessions a few years ago and was a bit daunted by posting, but its easy enough.
    Last edited by silva; 27-04-2024 at 10:21 PM.
    "helplessly they stare at his tracks......."