Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
Must depend if there’s a Cardew Cult out there. It’s definitely a 1970s nostalgia collector’s buy, CARD also sold the cheaper and presumably less accurate ‘Ballistic Sledge’. At one point I’d have bought one simply to satisfy the curiosity and find out how well they performed. But in terms of how much someone would pay, I think above £100 you’d really have to be in love with the idea.
Thanks for the feed back Hsing-ee To make it a worthwhile, to be collected, Along with the CARD Ballistic Pendulum, I have the idea to put it in a job lot, with some old pellets, such as Viper - Sabo - Meisterkugeln - Milbro "Caledonian" - Diablo Pointed waisted - Webley Special Waisted Pellets - Gun Screwdriver Kit, one screw bit is missing, a dioptre rear sight, a silencer, . plus a few other bits and bobs. ( price to be determined) Interested people can email me and i could send a picture. Need to calculate a price, a pellet collector's input would be appreciated. Most of the pellets are unopened and some no longer manufactured.
ATB
abewilson,