Had my FX DRS a few weeks but had only loosely zero'd it in until today. The dovetail rail didn't allow my scope to be positioned forward enough for a comfortable eye relief position. A few days ago I finally picked up the official picatinny rail and my scope is now where it needs to be.

Just a light breeze outside so spent some time to get it zero'd in, I chose to go the full distance to the backstop which is just under 40 yards away. I would usually zero at 20-25 but this rig is to be shared family fun in the garden. I had planned to do some pellet testing but right off the bat I'm quite pleased with its accuracy of the QYS pellets I started with. The picture below shows a full mag's group, two hit the outside edge of the bull but otherwise a five pence group.

Sadly the wind started to pick up with longer waits between gusts so I ended the session there. Would be interesting to see its potential on a very calm day, we've probably shot between 150-200 pellets so I should think it's fully leaded in by now.