Thread: Accidental collection

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Definitely keep the Venom if nothing else. Even if it's only a little bit 'Venomed', it's still a HW77 which is a lovely rifle. Most of the others are quite well regarded as well I believe. Might be worth it to just take your time and restore them all to keep?

There used to be a shop in Mill End called Country Pursuits, but the owner was an old boy and decided to retire a few years back.

No idea what I'm doing hope this message goes to the intended place. Re Accidental collection, thank you for the responses.
    I am aware the HW77 is probably the jewel in the crown, it has a beautiful stock. I bought it a few years ago but have no attachment to it. Some of the others I had as a kid and they are prized possesions.

Venom 77

If it's a vantage or Varminter 77 and depending on a few other venom bits then you are looking at a few quid. If I can help in anyway just ask. Unlike some people on the venom face book page I have no interest in buying it from you but will give a good honest opinion like some of the trusted members on this site. Mach 1.5