Thread: Rcbs rubbish website.

Rcbs rubbish website.

All I need to know is what shell holder I need for my case trimmer (TrimPro). I can get as far as the shell holders but they loasd SO SLOWLY. Tried all the sort options and according to that .300 weatherby Magnum is more popular that .38spl?????

I tried the contact button but despite selecting England as "Country" it still wants a zip code.... but will only accept 4 characters and still asks me to fill in the relevant info!!!!

I managed to find out that I need pilot #35 but no joy on the shell holder.

Can anyone help?

S-H

300 Weatherby Magnum 5 HRN390545, 5 LEE90522, 13 LY7738052, 4 RCBS09204, 6 RED11006,

Quote Originally Posted by markH View Post
    All I need to know is what shell holder I need for my case trimmer (TrimPro). I can get as far as the shell holders but they loasd SO SLOWLY. Tried all the sort options and according to that .300 weatherby Magnum is more popular that .38spl?????

I tried the contact button but despite selecting England as "Country" it still wants a zip code.... but will only accept 4 characters and still asks me to fill in the relevant info!!!!

I managed to find out that I need pilot #35 but no joy on the shell holder.

Can anyone help?
    Not sure but if its anyhing to do with the weather. But we are having difficulties here with some sites after all the thunder storms.

RCBS got bought out by Hodgson yesterday so maybe that had something to do with the website acting up?