Thread: For Sale: A 1974 BSA MERCURY Mk.2 in .177 - Mint/Boxed:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

For Sale: A 1974 BSA MERCURY Mk.2 in .177 - Mint/Boxed:

For Sale:
    A 1974 BSA Mk.2 MERCURY air rifle, in the much less often seen .177 calibre, serial number WB100009 - so No.9 of that series run? (If the numbering started at 10000)

The rifle is in all but new condition, having the faintest of creases to the varnish in a couple of places, but you need to hold the rifle to the light to see it. The action is perfect, with all the gold lettering in the markings intact. Clearly hardly used at all.

The BSA is complete in its original carton, with the number and spec on the end label matching the rifle. Inside the steel blued target holder remains. The box is in sound enough condition, a bit dog eared of course, but all good with the polystyrene interior intact and with the inner card.
    The allen key for the trigger adjustment also present.
    As good as they come in a scarce calibre.
    £250

If £250 posted I'll take it please

Yes I can do that.

Please PM me with your details and we'll go from there. Thanks.

What a time capsule!
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

No reply from MRVEG, either to PM's or E mail, as to whether he actually wants to buy the BSA, in spite of having said he does and would send the money for it.

Perhaps he is unwell, or has internet problems, I'll give him the benefit, but time has passed, so as things stands this lovely BSA Mercury is therefore again available for purchase to any interested parties!

Quote Originally Posted by slug-gun View Post
    No reply from MRVEG, either to PM's or E mail, as to whether he actually wants to buy the BSA, in spite of having said he does and would send the money for it.

Perhaps he is unwell, or has internet problems, I'll give him the benefit, but time has passed, so as things stands this lovely BSA Mercury is therefore again available for purchase to any interested parties!
    Well if he doesn’t respond then I would like it…