Thread: Hello

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hello

Hello to all existing members.

I'm Kev from Hull in the East Riding of Yorkshire.

I am a 68 year old retired electrical controls engineer.

Although I have spent the last 30 years of my working life designing, drawing and programming automated food production machinery, I served a mechanical engineering craft apprenticeship as a fitter turner.

I am therefore very well experienced in all aspects of mechanical and electrical engineering. This has enabled me to restore and rebuild many classic motorcycles and cars over the years and I still enjoy messing around with, and riding, motorcycles.

In my younger days I was a member of the local Army Cadets and did a lot of target shooting on various indoor and outdoor ranges with .202 and .303 rifles.

I have just inherited a MK 1 BSA Airsporter S 0.177 rifle and have posted some questions about this gun in the general forum.

Hoping to get some help and advice here on the forums and look forward to chatting about the hobby with other members.

Best regards to everyone.

Kev Ev

welcome to the forum

Unframed Dave is online now World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Hi Kev.
    Smell my cheese

Hello

welcome to the forum Kev...

Welcome,
    Plenty on here into motorbikes old & newer...

laverdabru
    Webley Mk3 x2, Falcon & Junior rifles, HW35x2, AirSporter x2, Gold Star, Meteors x2, Diana 25. SMK B19, Webley Senior, Premier, Hurricane x 2, Tempest, Dan Wesson 8", Crosman 3576, Legends PO8.