Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what chance have we got with people like this

urx is offline 2,602.00 GBP −10.00 (0.38%) at the close

what chance have we got with people like this

Gun control means using both hands.

I hope Weihrauch don't sue over the use of an image of their rifles being used in this attack.

She was 34 'eh? About time she grew up, ain't it?
    Join the Free Speech Union
    ''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.

I hope they throw the book at her!

I don't care how many years you've been on this earth or whether you've got one x chromosome or two...the law is the law and it's about bleedin' time it was enforced.

Thumbs down

Yeah & I just heard today that a couple idiots were caught last weekend in Swansea shooting people on the street with "a pellet gun", don't know any more than that, as it came secondhand via a friend at work who lives over that way. Morons

No. I'm fed up with the "tabloid" reactions that always come out over such cases. I couldn't bloody well care if she took a machete to them then ran over the remains with a steamroller if they were being scrotal. if the pc-pc plods did what they were originally supposed to, people like that wouldn't get frazzled out, and in some cases eventually snap.

kevsterjw Guest
    I don't know the full stroy etc...

But two wrongs don't make a right, good job it didn't go in his neck cos she's quite obviously a **** shot. As forth says the press love a shock story doesn't matter if there is real news going on somewhere in the world what story will get most people watching/reading is what counts. I bet there's a few people at the beeb who wish she'd have shot him in the head and cooked up and eaten his remains... would have made a better story. Wouldn't have been along the lines of "mental woman kills boy" would have been " mental woman kills boys with a gun she went and bought you don't need licence etc"

blah blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by snock
    I hope Weihrauch don't sue over the use of an image of their rifles being used in this attack.
    The BBC always use the HW25 image, either that or a scoped black Norica rifle

camaroneil Guest
    i'm sure you all saw this link,
    http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....t=steve+smiths
    no wonder people get so frustrated,
    i'm not sticking up for her, just you can see what maybe made her do it,

jinx is offline Southern Hunter Champion.
    I'm amazed it didn't say 'high powered'

rigbymauser Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by weevie
    I hope they throw the book at her!

I don't care how many years you've been on this earth or whether you've got one x chromosome or two...the law is the law and it's about bleedin' time it was enforced.
    The law are to be complied ofcourse........

Not knowing the ENTIRE story it`s difficult to judge somebody
    but if I had been bothered with bikers going past my house at strange hours
    I wouldn`t have used a pelletpopper, but 4"x 4" in front of them should have
    done the trick

The problem is that the woman used a pellet firing weapon, not that she took action. The "story" doesn`t mention anthing if she had tried to get local authorities to solve her problem with these "bikers", BEFORE going to action with the pelletrifle!!! ! Maybe the local police failed to handle the problem!. Often such stories can be very unilaterous, and emotions can be stirred up amongst the simple people, and that`s why perhaps it`s there to start with?

[QUOTE=rigbymauser]
    I wouldn`t have used a pelletpopper, but 4"x 4" in front of them should have done the trick [QUOTE]

Yes, I totally agree with your sentiments, but think about the consequences. You probably would have hurt one of the scrotes, the police would, more than likely, press a violent related charge(s) against YOU, if you then applied for a grant/renewal of your FAC, what do you think your chances would be of getting it?

I am coming to the conclusion that, in this country, at the present time, you cannot win against the scrote. Responsibility and accountability are dirty words to some.

Just my 2 penneth!

Campbell

Gary C Guest
    I have had plenty of heated discussions with Bob and Keith on this. I am a firm believer in law being enforced.

However this only works if ALL law is enforced. If the police cracked down on ASB the resulting problems wouldn't occur

rigbymauser Guest
    [QUOTE=Campbell][QUOTE=rigbymauser]
    I wouldn`t have used a pelletpopper, but 4"x 4" in front of them should have done the trick
    Yes, I totally agree with your sentiments, but think about the consequences. You probably would have hurt one of the scrotes, the police would, more than likely, press a violent related charge(s) against YOU, if you then applied for a grant/renewal of your FAC, what do you think your chances would be of getting it?
    I am coming to the conclusion that, in this country, at the present time, you cannot win against the scrote. Responsibility and accountability are dirty words to some.
    Just my 2 penneth!
    Campbell
    AMEN!......

Something do not ring right to me. Lad riding a quad: Lets surmise he had some clothes on (probably quite thick at this time of the year). The pellet penetrated his clothing and his arm? It does say the pellet had to be removed from his arm. Do you lot think there's been some economy with the truth here?

The incident appears to have happened in May.