Thread: Now Thats what customer Service should be like

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up Now Thats what customer Service should be like

Just got off the phone with logun and all I can say is fantastic, told them my S16s is not a happy bunny, told them what was happening and they said they will pick it up from me tomorrow and sort it or replace if needed.

Lady on the phone was fantastic, knew her stuff and went through every thing with me, no fob offs just perfect.

Was 100% Pi55ed off this morning.

NOW

100% happy 100% satisfied even though I have a poorly gun.
    Maverick
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Persistence is the twin sister of excellence. One is a matter of quality; the other, a matter of time.

Prodigal Guest

Thumbs up Good to know.

I reckon one post like that has got to be worth more than full a page ad in the "comics"
    Loads of people out there ready to take your pennies, but how many really want to make you buy there again?
    I wonder if "er indoors" will buy me one for xmas

Sorry, but with so many returns, they need an efficient service dept.

Gus
    The ox is slow, but the earth is patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwylan

Gus
    Was waiting for someone to say something like this.

Air Arms, Ford, BMW, TVR (Since they have been taken over), Linksys to name a few varied offenders are not too hot on after-sales support.

But just because some products have gripes does not always mean that the after sales services are top-notch, there are loads of retailers that could learn alot from Logun A++++++++++.
    Maverick
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Persistence is the twin sister of excellence. One is a matter of quality; the other, a matter of time.

Spot on Maverick, there are plenty of manufacturers out there that have more unreliable guns than logun and their aftersales is none existent. Well done Logun.

I have said this before but its worth repeating, Logun S16's used to be appalling but the latest S16s version is actually more reliable than alot of guns .If you have owned an old S16 you really need to stop saying they are unreliable now because times have changed .
    Not saying all Loguns are reliable mind you, the Pcr1 being a case in point, the solo has also been iffy at first. Who knows if the Eagle will be just as bad .

What people do need to criticise Logun for is their pre-production testing, if they can get this right they might start to be able to rebuild their shattered reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwylan

Gus
    Tounge in cheek chaps, hence the smilies..!

Air Arms have done me proud in the past, and as I'll never be able to afford a BMW or TVR, that's academic.

Gus (S reg Vectra..!)

Hang on Lloyd... You are defending Logun's aftersales service, then saying they need to get their guns right in the first place. I thought that was my original point. AA messed up some of the early EV2's, so nobodys perfect.

Gus

Gus

I wasnt disagreeing with what you said, just agreeing with Mavericks point about aftersales and quality not going hand in hand. you are right though in your tongue in cheek way

It does seem a shame really, Logun are very customer orientated but they just need to shoot their testers ( not with a Pcr1 though, be lucky to hit them even with the gun pressed into their temples )