Thread: Why wont the searce thing find any thing to do with tau-7

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    KevinH Guest
    There's an IZH-46 advertised in the Sales section of this site. £150 s/h. Do a search in the sales section for 'pistol' and it's 4 or 5 down the list shown simply as 'Target Pistol'.

Show us the link then Kevin........I've just searched and there's absolutely nothing I hope there isn't one I've been advertising for this pistol for weeks now with no success. Just my luck if one turns up now

Pistol

Quote Originally Posted by nige52
    Show us the link then Kevin........I've just searched and there's absolutely nothing I hope there isn't one I've been advertising for this pistol for weeks now with no success. Just my luck if one turns up now

Hi Nige
    go to search type in Pro Target Pistol. Its on the second page under forum name SAMO HTH M8

Tutchi

Cheers Tutchi,
    I seem to remember this advert and I think I reponded.......or did I?
    Anyway, I've just mailed the guy to see if it's still available or not. It is the older version being the IZH 46 which has been superceded by the 46M, but for £150 I think it's still a good deal, especially as I've just had to pay 535 euros inc post for mine as the only shop I can find in Europe is in Mallorca. There's one in the UK as well which retails them for £299, but the postage to Spain is about £40 so I bought one from here.
    ATB
    Nige

You're quite right that Tau's in the UK are too expensive. Most of the time they're cheaper in the US or Canada, even with postage, importduty and taxes!
    Here in Holland they start at E300= about 200 pounds IIRC.
    I know a sechand Match 4 sale here for around E2-250 = about 150/175 pounds.
    ATB,
    yana