first let me start by thanking everyone who turned out in what could have been a truly nasty day and infact turned out to be a very nice warm sunny day in the lovely popham woods.

big thanks to capt'n dave, tarzan, mike and steph for all their help in setting up and taking down aswell as bob and dave b. for helping to pack away, also tantrum terry for helping put away at the woods.

RESULTS

OPEN

ross hudson 59 1st
richard chase 57 2nd after shoot off
dave godwin 57 3rd after shoot off
dave smallbone 56
glen newman 56
dave white 56
dave hatfield 55
clinton bedding 55
vince blackman 55
terry wheatly 54
mike elliot 54
kev hughes 53
steve postings 52
nigel vietch 52
tim "tarzan" roscoe 52
chris wills 51
lou martin 51
mat smith 51
dave burroughs 51
jamie gargett 51
martin hardwood 50
bob ward 50
johnathan hurwitt 50
darrell waite 49
david wells 49
roy simmons 49
roy dye 45
alan walker41
bryan broadhurst 39

SPRINGER

harvey astell 54 1st
sean cameron
clive "tom cruise tom cruise" turner 51

chris coombes 56 1st
peter McKay 49
tim lowe 47

LADIES

steph kirkwood 53 1st
rachel waite 45

there were also 2 cards that were not counted for the trophies that belonged to pete sparkes and mark dyer who both scored a 59 but decided it was better to compete against each other, support the shoot and take the piss out of each other that go for trophies. thanks to both for coming.

there is alot of thanks going on here i know but only 1 more and i'm done honest.
having sorted a burger van out 3 weeks ago i rang her on monday to check all was ok only to be told " i knew there was some thing i had to do, sorry i cant make it now" triffic. so i tried to find a replacement but to no avail so having given up i took up a very generous offer from graham guest to come along and do the bacon rolls, it was only on the way back from picking up the extra tent and the tables and benches from his house did i find a van that was willing to come out today. so iwould like to thank graham for his most generous offer of help and also to harv who was kindly going to bring his brand new gennie for the tea urn..

hope to see you all and more in the future

maT and all at BARPC