Thread: Le Chameau Boots

Le Chameau Boots

Out doing a bit of pigeon worrying today, chilly enough for me to have cold feet in the old argyle wellies, normally within about an 1hr , but oh no not today bought myself some Le Chameau Vierzonord boots yesterday, boy what a difference toastie feet all afternoon , I'd definitley recommend them, a bit pricey at £98 but if today was anything to go by well worth it.

It's amazing to feel the difference 2mm of neoprene makes, and they're so comfortable as well.

Norm

Murphy is offline Cooee! Chase me you naughty boys!
    Always fancyed some of them.
    At the moment i use these

http://www.berghaus.co.uk/index.asp?bhcd2=1137877626

I think there fantastic for going distance in.
    Got them covered up to the ankle in mud and it just washed off with hosepipe.
    Master Debater

Apparently they also do an extreme version of mine with 5mm of neoprene , I decided against them as I just wanted warm feet not oven baked ones

Norm

can't wait for some sub zero deep snow type weather now ( I can't believe I'm saying that ! )

They're good boots but pricey. If you want some very warm and tough wellie then try Muckboots, they are fantastic. Neoprene is about 4mm thick and they are rated to about -35 or something silly. £40 - £50 online.

They do a realtree version as well.

Quote Originally Posted by speedyj
    They're good boots but pricey. If you want some very warm and tough wellie then try Muckboots, they are fantastic. Neoprene is about 4mm thick and they are rated to about -35 or something silly. £40 - £50 online.

They do a realtree version as well.
    And a nice shade of pink for those that way inclined

Quote Originally Posted by theDaddy
    And a nice shade of pink for those that way inclined
    Not seen them.

Tried the lavender ones on

I was on the look out for some shooting footwear and came across the pro logic max 4 boot on a carp fishing site.The boots come in advantage max 4 camo and are just about the warmest things i have ever had on my feet,surprisingly comfy to walk in as well.I paid £59.99 for mine, a snip i thought for the quality and warmth of the boots.

I used...

...to be right sniffy about hi-falutin' footwear, quite happy in me second hand German Army boots thanks, until 2 things happened.
    1, I settled down with a lass who is a diamond and loves shootin' & the outdoors.
    2, We moved out here where it's regularly -10 during the day.

Last Crimbo found a pair of Le Chameau Mouflon's in my stocking and I've been a convert ever since. There's lots of choice these days but I've never heard a bad word about this brand. Love 'em.

I have to confess to having a pair of Mouflon Lows which are amazing boots. If you look after them they last for ever almost.