Thread: Which PCP?

matt.b24 Guest

Question Which PCP?

Thinking of getting a PCP ...brother has an AA410K...Its light ..its accurate ..its ace....def like muti shot .....have held a HW100 thumbhole....extremely slick rifle......read that a daystate mk3 is also good....apart from that not a clue ....any suggestions or opinions most welcome ...cheers Matt.

matt.b24 Guest
    THX Marcus.......i admit the daystate does look good.....but then they all look good

Muddy.Waters Guest
    Good choices but it all depends what you want,and how much you want to pay,I really like the aa ,my next one ,rapid or air ranger?

matt.b24 Guest
    Good point ....around £400 to £550 sort of mark...not maybe theoben sort of dosh....cheers Matt

s410k or a daystate

matt.b24 Guest
    What do u think of the HW 100

the hw100 is a cracking gun

i dont own 1 but have fired 1 on several occasions

it feels right looks right and it shhots right
    Rhys
    Sako Finnfire .22lr

Had a look at the Parker-Hale Phoenix today and was very impressed. Worth a look, though it's weight distribution means you'll either love it or hate it I would have tought.

Martin

Dr Bob Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by matt.b24
    Thinking of getting a PCP ...brother has an AA410K...Its light ..its accurate ..its ace....def like muti shot .....have held a HW100 thumbhole....extremely slick rifle......read that a daystate mk3 is also good....apart from that not a clue ....any suggestions or opinions most welcome ...cheers Matt.
    HW 100 HW100 HW 100 HW100 just got mine fore Xmas HW 100 HW 100

Dr Bob Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by matt.b24
    Trust me I'm a doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Bob
    Trust me I'm a doctor

especially when you strain ya back lugging that overweight lump with the railway sleeper stock

aa s410k mate....cant go wrong

out of curiosity how many hw100 owners have experienced problems with the magazine system?

i know a few who have!

Quote Originally Posted by ikarma70
    especially when you strain ya back lugging that overweight lump with the railway sleeper stock

aa s410k mate....cant go wrong

out of curiosity how many hw100 owners have experienced problems with the magazine system?

i know a few who have!
    Good gun but to heavy and I've seen aquite a few that shoot way over 12lb from the factory so chaps you should check them.

I have the 410, can't bend it I say.
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. ;-)

I can recommend the air arms S410k but im not over struck on the hw100 myself.
    hoplophobe