Hi All, I have just read an entry by Haakon, here it is,

" Sorry to dig this one up again.

I'd just like to point out that the shop in question is Gallyons Country Store in Norwich.

The reason I have to go there is that my wife bought a jacket there at Christmas - it was too small for me - they wouldnt refund her when she took it back to get a bigger one (which they didnt have) - so she has now got a credit note.

They never do refunds apparently. They are obviously within their rights in this case - but its not exactly customer service orientated is it? (does fit for purpose include size?)

So now we have a large credit note to spend in a shop where everything is astronomically expensive. "

Now then I don't know him or I have never spoken to him but it's really sad when an customer gets short changed, as he was prepared to spend his hard earned there, so would it be a good idea to have a section of the website where you could congratulate quality gun shops and dealers but also in the same section we could publicly name and shame the ones who don't care.

This website is the equevilant to the big FFF Fly Fishing Forums
http://flyforums.proboards53.com/
in terms of sports, it has over 4130 members, and you can bet your life on it, if dealer does the dirty on one of them, all of the members get to read about, so would it be a good idea to have a well done section for quality dealers and a name and shame section for gun dealers who don't give a monkeys, it's just an idea, as sometimes we forget how powerful the internet is, and it may just warm newbies like myself to stay away from companies or dealers who don't care. ATB. Reeco