Thread: finaly got my career

Thumbs up finaly got my career

after 3 months waiting for the license my career mk3 707 tanker arrived. its scoped with a simalux sport 8.5-34 x 52mm.

actually it felt smoother to what i thought i would be.the cocking mechanism will ease with time and in any case it did not give me anytrouble and after reading most of the reviews i knew what to expect. im planning a custom stock for it.
    pic of 4 pellets stuck together after a grouping

pic of some grouping at 20m and shooting quickly. the group above the 3rd target is a whole mag of 9 pellets through it. ill make more photos of the groups at longer distance as yet i did not have time.

one more question. how many shots at 14ft/lbs do u reckon you'd need to break this target in 2?

and this?

its about 2x the length.
    happily married
    Last edited by flims; 07-02-2006 at 01:13 AM.

verminhunter is offline The founder of the FAC .25 Big Boys Fan club
    Nice looking rifle's arn't they,got the same as you in .25,had some work done to the inside's to perform better then it was,got it back yesterday and today was the first time I shot i tin about 5weeks.It behave's diffrent then before,the rifle is very powerful and due to this power the rifle has a power-slope,so with abit of air-gunsmithing it now has a power curve where it starts off high then drops to a certain level and stays there for about 21shots,all in all you get about 40 very powerful shots,full power (80ftlb) 8 shots.Nice rifles and I do love that cocking method,fast firing,accurate and an awsome huntting rifle that take's no prisoner's what so ever.Happy Shooting .

re

ah yes they are but theyre not to everbody's taste. another thing i made on my career was a small hole for the pellet adjustment so if i want to change i dont have to take the whole rifle apart and loose zeroing.
    i have to go and check with a local stock maker this weak for the upgrade especially for the low cheek piece and i want to get some modifications to the internal just like yours so everything is on schedule.
    Last edited by flims; 07-02-2006 at 02:16 PM.