Thread: Good News and Bad News ( nothing oo serious ) )

Good News and Bad News ( nothing oo serious ) )

Hi All, I have had some bad news today, then I had some good news aswell, nothing too serious I may add.

I placed an order with Ed at JSR for a .20 HW 95K, Ed faxed off to Hull Cartridge who quickly faxed Ed back to say, they have stopped making the .20 HW 95K, I had set my heart and a HW 95K in a .20, as I thought .20 would be a perfect chioce of calibre, but alas, It won't happen, so my second choice is a .22.

Now then the good news lol, Ed informed me that If I wanted a .22 HW 95K he had one in stock, I asked Ed what he recommended as a set of scopes and he said this was a good scope, so he helped me choose these,
    JSR 3-9x50 PRO ILLUMINATED: Glass etched mil dot reticule (only the centre part of the cross illuminates) • PX adjusts down to 5 yards at full mag • add a gun light and shoot 24 hours a day • I won't be adding a gun light though lol.

I bought a soft carry case and some H + N pellets, so that's me done.

I would like to thank everyone who was kind enough to give me their time and knowledge, I am very grateful for the help and advice I had, and hopefully I have chosen well.

I don't know how hard it is going to zero the scopes in but It can't be that hard, I have also bought an LS 11 red dot laser and mount.

Just need to sort out a day with the Quarry Hunters, and talk to Handyebba about trying to start a quality air rifle club in Swansea / Neath and surrounding areas, oh ye and join the British Airgunners Association.
    ATB. Reeco
    A Nation That Forgets Its Past Has No Future. Sir Winston Churchill
    Have A Nice Day
    Member of www.basc.org.uk

Thumbs up

well done mate, and good luck with the club

allan
    Rude Fat Dog 10/22Browning Buckmark pistol

Cheers Allan. ATB. Reeco
    A Nation That Forgets Its Past Has No Future. Sir Winston Churchill
    Have A Nice Day
    Member of www.basc.org.uk