Thread: Air Arms Hi Power / Jackal parts

paul4be is offline Everything has an end, only the sausage has two

Air Arms Hi Power / Jackal parts

Hi chaps, anyone point me at a decent source of bits for the above? Just got hold of one as a project and for a start will need a loading tap lever.

Thanks in advance.
    Paul
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

You can spread your search wider if you include the other guns that used the same mechanical parts.
    Sussex Armoury/Air Arms made a few different models & they were all pretty much the same apart from the stock, there's at least 2 or 3 Jackals & maybe 3 different wood stocked models that I'm aware of..

Thanks,
    I am hoping that the tap lever is in fact a standard part and that I can turn one up.
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

Still on the hunt if anyone has one

Try the bay of evil.

I am keeping an eye for one to pop up on there as well.

Hi

I'm not sure that the Sussex Armouries and Air Arms taps will interchange as I found out the hard way that trigger parts are different a number of years ago

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Thanks John,
    The tap itself is fine, I just need the lever itself.

Parts

Hi Paul,

Just done one up myself and you can get the tap lever from here http://www.airarmsspares.com/air-arms-spares/ . All the 'AR' codes relate to jackals so you need AR131 Give me a PM if you want the strip down guide and diagram.

Chris
    Falcon Raptor (FN12) Lighthunter - Walnut FX Cutlas - EB XVI - HW35 'Karbine' - BSA Airsporter MK4 - Webley Mk III - Relum Tornado - FWB Sport 127 Deluxe - Crosman 1322 custom - Sussex Armoury Jackal - BSA Superstar - Logun Eagle (All .22) and HW80 in .25

Hi Chris, Bond's said that it was unavailable, as did AA themselves. Any info etc would be great if you could pm it, or my e-mail is in my profile.

Thanks.

Paul,

I do know Manchester Airguns has a couple of boxes of jackal bits, you could ring and ask but suspect they will 'fob you off'. I could pop in next time I'm over there and have a little a look if you like?

Chris
    Falcon Raptor (FN12) Lighthunter - Walnut FX Cutlas - EB XVI - HW35 'Karbine' - BSA Airsporter MK4 - Webley Mk III - Relum Tornado - FWB Sport 127 Deluxe - Crosman 1322 custom - Sussex Armoury Jackal - BSA Superstar - Logun Eagle (All .22) and HW80 in .25