Thread: New kid on the block Airmaks Krait

New kid on the block Airmaks Krait

I have been looking at the kraits since I first saw them, it looks a lot of gun for the money, they are a new company’ new kid on the block airgun, every one seems to be going MAD for them!
    I will be the first to admit it looks awesome, but looks alone don’t really cut it!

Are there any krait owners that can speak on the longevity of this rifle?
    Is it built to last? Or just another Lego gun? .. obviously brand new to the market, most can tell it it is a quality item from owner one for a week or so..

What has been your experience so far with the krait? Any negatives at all?

They look very A.G.T. to me and as Ive got three A.G.Ts (Vulcan, Uragan long and Vixen) and all have excellent accuracy, after a bit of fettling, that cant be a bad thing although their looks leave a lot to be desired.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Not Krait but Katran
    Bought within weeks of them being available, well used and problem free

I had a Kalibrgun cricket and liked the accuracy, build quality and reliability, so the Airmaks had a hard job to offer the same and it did, excellent accuracy with exceptional build quality and finish of parts, its like a one-off engineer project. The magazines are the best Ive ever used, so slick they must run on bearings and accuracy is no worse over single loading, which is an accolade to their quality, the trigger was great out the box and the lock-up on the butt was crisp and solid.

My only gripes were it needed a silencer as its loud, the silencer added length to what was meant to be a small rucksack hunter, the shot count wasn’t great for plinking. I believe Airmaks have adjusted some settings for us sub12 shooters and its better on air and rapport.

I did sell mine to a mate as I was getting into Benchrest and funds needed, now Airmaks need to produce a stocked rifle and not just tactical stuff

Chris
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

Morning all, this is worth a watch. A really good honest review, and may answer some of your questions.

https://youtu.be/VRWR7AK543E

looks a interesting bit of kit

It’s a tough decision, they are brand new to market and a new company , there isn’t much online in detail.
    Maybe I’ll take the plunge