Not seen any reviews on one of these anywhere, so thought I would do a little one of my own.

Just had some mods done to the stock (so it fits me better) by Mick Troman, and what a super job he's done.
Got home with it this afternoon and scoped it up with a Bushnell Elite 4200 6-24x40 mildot. Got a 30yd zero in 5 pellets then put a group of 10 on a 15mm disc, with a fairly stiff breeze blowing.

There are not many of these around, and I have only managed to have a go of 4 of them. The one I have got is very smooth to shoot and as accurate, if not more accurate than my Steyr LG100. There are quite a few variations around in all kinds of stocks. The trigger unit on mine is off a CR97, and is very crisp. Lock time is quick as well.

Tried loads of different pellets in all sorts of sizes (except 4.53s) I sat in the garden with 8 tins of pellets of varying sizes.
Daystate 4.51s and 4.52s
Air Arms 4.51s and 4.52s
JSB Exact 4.51s and 4.52s
Webley lazadomes
Webley Mosquitoes 7.9grain

Best group I had was with the Air Arms 4.51 and the JSB 4.51s only 9mm centre to centre at 35yds. The other pellets didn't group that bad either, the worst group was with the Daystate 4.52s at 15mm cetre to centre but one of these was a bit of a flyer, or I pulled it.

Really enjoyed my time with this rifle today, and I hope all the other owners of the Zenith's out there enjoy their's too.

Attached a couple of pics for those who are interested.