Thread: 1906 BSA Standard for sale

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

1906 BSA Standard for sale

Hi everybody, one of my mates is returning to Australia and cannot take his guns with him .

He has a 1919/1920 BSA .177 No 1 to sell. I've photographed it and put it on a site here. I recently cocked it and shot it, and could at a push bung it through my Chrony, but I hardly think that's critical.

The gun appears to be complete, original and a bit scratched. I have done nothing to it for fear of spoiling the patina etc.

He's looking for £150 for the gun. I'm in North Gloucestershire, between Tewkesbury and Worcester, and would prefer a face to face meeting.

I'm not too good on detailing old guns, so please ask if you want further information. I'd love to keep it for myself, but don't have the cash just now!

Regards,

Martin

Addendum - a number of people have suggested this is a 1919 gun, and as I know nothing about old guns I am happy to agree with them. Sorry for any confusion, but I want people to know what's what!
    Last edited by peakecentral; 26-02-2007 at 06:57 AM. Reason: General consensus dates gun at 1919/20