I have finally got this thing on a gun.
This is a very lightweight scope and makes you wonder when you take it out of the box if they forgot to put something in the scope; like lenses.
First niggle is that the turrets are unnecessarily large, but they are tactical type so I can't really complain. They are apparently available with normal (my preference) turrets.

The build quality is excellent and as good as anything else.

The second niggle is the adjustment, 5mm is the quoted click value, and to be honest I prefer 1/8". If using a .17 for instance, 5mm is a fair amount of distance at 100 yards. I have never actually had a problem with this I have to say, but 1/8" is what i would choose.

I can't make any comment on the performance with regard to POI adjustment as either the scope or the rings are blowing my groups from very small to very large. Further investigation required.

Optically this seems to be the point where everything changes.
There is a HUGE amount of debate over what I would class as mid point scopes. These being (IMHO)
Nikon Monarch
Bushnell 4200
MTC Viper
Leupold VX 111
Burris Signature

Most people who use these and myself included will have their preference. All of these scopes (when working (sorry Burris)) are similar in performance.
My preference is as they appear here. Some people would suggest that the Leupold be their preference and I think this is indicative of their similarity.

The Zeiss in my opinion is where everything changes. The optics at this point (now we are in $800 territory) are a distinctive improvement. The contrast is far better and what seen through any of the above scopes, then looked at via the Zeiss, show their limitation. The three dimensional aspect is far more tangible through the Zeiss.
I am not knocking any of the above excellent scopes, but the Zeiss just is where the next level begins.

Apart from the MTC, all of the scopes above would really have to be imported to keep them in the bracket they are in here.
The Zeiss now not available from UK retailers, tis a real shame.

On a slight aside, the MTC in my opinion is as good as all of the bracketed scopes, only the Nikon gave a what I would consider an actual improvement (to my eye) on optical quality.
If importing is not your thing, you don't have to feel outdone, the MTC is not outdone by any of the scopes mentioned (other than the Zeiss) by any realistic margin.

I will post some downrange performance of the Zeiss when I get it sorted to on a gun.