Hi All

Would appreciate any help on this problem I have just bought a brand new Steyr LG 110 FT from BAR (2 weeks ago) I shoot 25 Mt & 40 Mt targets I have a brand new Nikko Stirling Diamond 10-50 X 60 scope I am using a scope bridge I also bought a bench rest hamster for it as well. I have shot well over 1000 pellets through it now (barracuda match 452 seems best I have tried about 20 other flavour pellets) I shoot bench rested the problem is I cant get it to shoot accurate enough I also have a FWB P70 now that shoots superb our 25 meter targets have 20 2mm bulls with a possible 200 point win with my FWP P70 I average 185 but with the Styer I am lucky to average 160 am I asking to much from this Styer I was led to believe it is every bit as good as the FWB the Steyr has adjustable power and I have tried all power settings to no avail. Do you think there might be a problem with the gun itself or is it me. I have a bubble level so it isn’t a cant problem. I am pulling my hair out as I might shoot 6 bulls on the trot then it shoots outer ring could be any where in the circle there don’t seem to be a pattern emerging what do you think any advice would be appreciated

Regards Alan