First off hello

I have decided that I would like to do some 10m air pistol shooting, but there are a few things I would welcome some feeback/comments on.

I will be buying the best pistol I can (I will inevitably upgrade at a later date so I may as well get it out of the way at the outset), which at the moment is, I think, the Steyr LP10.
This leads me onto my first question, is there a standard basis for deciding grip size?

Next, I have a loose background in rifle shooting so I understand some of the principles, but I have never fired a pistol and having self taught myself bad habits in other sports I am keen to avoid doing so again. So, where do I find a coach or is that a fairly forlorn hope? I have had a look around and can't seem to find anything much in this area (though I have read the guides on http://www.targetshooting.ca/ which seem like a good start.

And lastly (should this have been the first question?) does anyone know of any active 10m air pistol groups/clubs in either N. Devon or Cardiff areas?

I'm sure there are plenty more questions floating around inside my head, but fortunately they are just out of range at the moment

Thanks, Alex