Quote Originally Posted by GLow View Post
No problems with it, and it was easy enough to strip should there be any problems. The magazine holds both the CO2 and the BB's, which is a nice touch. I preferred the Walther PPK for sheer fun factor.

Give one a go, they do keep their value should it not turn out to be a keeper.

I really fancy an Airwolf and have been seriously thinking of selling my TDR and S16S to put towards a wolf or maybe a ranger. Is yours everything that you hoped it would be?
Thanks for the info chaps keep it coming

Regards the airwolf, hand on heart it's the best rifle i've ever owned It does everything I want it to do and im still highly impressed with it, the shot count is superb, and I know its one of those 'yeah would say that cos you own one etc' but I will always tell it how it is.

I bought a rapid7 before the wolf because it was recommended to me as the rifle to have etc and at first I was impressed with it, but that gradualy wore off, the lack of any quick fill and gauge started to slowly put me off it, removing the buddy bottle all the time was becoming a chore and then I started to have seal problems and leaks with it which put the nail in the coffin.

sold it and bought the wolf I use it for hunting and target shooting down my local range in my view and from my experiences its highly recomended and everything its cracked up to be