Quote Originally Posted by Sonora Rebel View Post
The Klan's got nuthin' to do with WASPS (which would be you prob'ly) 'n me. . The Klan is pretty much defunct... (good thing) 'n I say that as a rabid white Southerner. The Anglo-Saxon's denote those whose ancestry's from England, Ireland, Scotland 'n Wales (here). Apparently the MSM weenies who coined that term never heard of Celts 'n the Germans/Scandanavians don't count 'cause these MSM morons dunno what Saxons are either. (Viking Danes) 'Last time I filled out one of those gummint forms with 'race' ad nauseum at the bottom... I listed "Other" 'n wrote in 'Pictish-Celt'. My Surname is Shaw... Clan proginator Shaw-mor... 3rd son of Duncan, King of Scotland... decended from McDuff... who whacked the last of the Pict Royals 'n boinked the Kings daughter. I've got this history stuff suitcased 'n stenciled.
I believe you left out the 'Jutes' and the term Celt for the indigenous population at the time of the Roman 'Conquest' was a misnomer the Romans didnt know who they were but they looked like the Celt's who they whopped in Germany so for ease lumped us together so I guess you'd better check the spelling on your suitcase,

Personally I'm 3rd generation East End ratbag being Franco-German on my mums side and jewish-English on my dads! Don't think the I pass the Clansman requirements!!!!