Hi
I'm new to F/T shooting so new in fact i dont own an F/T rifle or scope, but all should change very shortly. Im not new to Airgunning i've been around them for over 20yrs and currently own a HW100ST, DAYSTATE ARWOLF and have a DAYSTATE MK4 on order i use these mainly for hunting rabbits and all are in .22 cal, but lately more and more i find myself shooting at targets "well anything thats a challenge really" i'll sit, stand or lay there plinking away for hours. I've decided to invest in an F/T rifle, in fact i may buy one this weekend at the Midland Game fair. I was thinking about AA EVO MK2, well i'm not clued up so to speak on F/T rifles and i dont know what other ones are out there so i need some help please. I need a scope and mounts too, i was going to ask for advice at the MGF and maybe get a look as to what the pro's use (not that im good enough to be a pro). Any advice on what to buy for someone just starting F/T would be great.
Thanks Tincan
PS. One more question is th AA EVO full power "well 12f/lb" well all F/T rifles?