Hi Guys & Gals.

The 2nd season of the pistol competition will be starting soon.

I plan to keep everything to the same format with the 4 main shoot categories & the side shoot targets.

Is there anything that you the competitors would like to see in this season?

Some things I like to put forward

There could be an awards for the end of season & during season.

I have been able to sort out some awards for our first meet

Awards. There will awards on the the day. We are working on trophies for 1st, 2nd & 3rd in the four categories. Award badges in Gold, Silver & Bronze. Special Wooden Spoons personalized by me & a few other stuff.
However this will mean it will have to be financed, so if people would like to partcipitate I would have to charge an admission fee. So if the interest is there I shall pursue it, if not we will carry on as before.

Also I'd like to put forward another competition that will run seperatly, which will be a snooker challenge, the target is on Target Bunnys site >HERE<. Once again I can organise awards/medals for end of season which will be a admission fee or play for free with no awards. With this one it will last 5 Months start date in December. I hoping to keep this one simple just like the side shoots i.e any pistol & any sights.

With both competitions the more people sign up the better awards I will be able to get. I have been talking to the trophy makers & they would be able to incorparate our logo into the medals/trophies, but there is set up costs so the more people sign up the cheaper it will be. Also it's a matter how much people are willing to pay?

Your views & comments please.

Kind regards
Paddy.