Following on from my top 10 springer list thread. I got back into airguns after last holding one when 16 (an old BSA). In 2007 while helping my cousins friend set up a gun club back home I happened to mention airguns to him as the regulations would be almost non and might be an option for him. Amazingly acquiring single shot AK's is not a problem nor pump action shotguns and pistols but setting up a club is a nightmare.

Having not touched an air gun for a long time I googled to see what was available now. Amazed to see what was on offer and decided that upon returning to the UK would buy some.

Of course PCP were new to me and they looked great, very modern and some very military looking which appealed to me from shooting firearms back home with my cousins military friends.

Acquired some PCP's here in the UK and back home (HW100, ULTRA,RWS,SHINGSUNG etc) but then started to look at the collectors section here and forgot all about the steam guns.

But I still like the older PCP and the weird and wonderful limited or one off guns.

I have acquired an Airpropel Nimrod and will soon have a Gamekeeper.

What other older PCP are out there, I have looked at Micks guns and some other sites, looking for guns that work not just a wall hanger. I collect but shoot them too I do not have guns which I never fire.

What do the members have?