Hi Guys & Gals

I've been borrowing a scoped crosman pistol the past couple of months & really 'got' used it. I was able to win a few side shoot competitions & the snooker competition with it Now I've gave it back .

So I decided to fettle with my Hw45. I put a laser sight on top & spent all afternoon trying to zero it.

First few shots was not even going on the target, worked out it was going high & far right. Adjusted the laser, shot 3 shots, went low & left.

So now I just adjusted the height. 3 shots again & they went even lower. Adjusted again went even lower. Then realised I was adjusting the wrong way

So I adjusted the laser in the opposite direction, but adjusted it too much & was going to high . Done abit fine tuning shot again on now about my fifth target. The group wasn't tight but it is to the left but centre.

Happy with the height, I went onto the windage. Adjusted & shot 3 shots, the group went even more left. Yes I adjust it the wrong away . So I adjusted it again in the oppoisite direction. However the group went way to the right & lower. So this time I adjusted the laser for windage & slightly for height.

Finally I got the windage right but the height was just low.

Now the light outside was getting dark & I spent enough time outside, so I thought I'd have a quick go on the new snooker target, the the knowledge to aim just aim slightly higher.

Got myself ready & shot the target. First shot went where I wanted, Second shot, It went too low & broke the middle section, which with this target is game over.

So I scored a total of 1

Back to the drawing board tomorrow as I'm not going to give up, but god I'm pants

Just thought I'd let you all know, don't give up, but still keep it fun! So I shot up some cans

Regards
Paddy.