Just a cautionary tale really. In the last year I've bought 2 rifles that were advertised as being tuned, the first a HW35 fitted with a venom stage 1 kit fitted. I recently sold it to a friend who thought it was a bit fierce and chrono'd it. It was doing 14.5 ft/lbs with superdomes!!!
The second was a HW97K also decribed as having a stage 1 venom kit fitted by venom. I put this on the Chrono yesterday and it was also doing well over 14 ft/lbs.
The HW35 has now been fitted with a softer spring, the guy was going to service it anyway otherwise I would have gladly paid him for any parts needed to return it to a sub 12ft/lb gun. But I'm now faced with paying to get my HW97k de-tuned, and I don't believe for one minute that Venom would have fitted a kit to make a rifle over the limit. If I could remember the name of the person that sold it to me I'd get in touch and ask him about it.
So when someone describes a rifle as being tuned, ask a few questions like, will you refund me if the rifle turns out to be over the limit or will you pay for it to be de-tuned.