Thread: Brand New Unused Jackal Hi-Power Stock For Sale

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire

Thumbs up Brand New Unused Jackal Hi-Power Stock For Sale

Now sold to BBS member Logunberry. Thanks for looking.

Okay, had a few of these, sold one to Andy, used one myself, and as have today picked up a near mint, complete, AR7, am moving my remaining one on here (also advertised in the air gun and spares for sale section, and on the AGF), to replenish my readies.

This stock actually heralds from the Sussex Armoury liquidation sale, comes complete with top front cowl, and is fitted with an original, Sussex Armoury, dummy magazine, which going by a recent sales thread for said magazines, is worth iro £20 (posted) on its own.

I actually ran a thread a little while back asking for a valuation for these stocks, and the general collectors section consensus, was that they were worth around £75 each without the dummy mag, plus post ...

This in mind, and as I am keen to get a deal done, I am offering this remaining Jackal stock inc front cowl, dummy magazine, and insured post, for sale here, for £50 all in. The first to post below, with no caveats, and who then p-ms the same, will be the buyer.

In the event of two people asking to buy via two of the aforementioned adverts, the time and date of posts and p-ms will dictate who the buyer is, as is only fair. Payment can either be by standard PayPal @ + 4.5% for fees, PayPal as a gift, fees free to the receiver, or by cheque by post.

No photos available at present, but if still unsold after the weekend when I clear my camera's memory card, I will take and post a few photos accordingly. Thanks for looking . Atb: G.
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 26-10-2009 at 08:55 AM. Reason: sold.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.