Thread: weihrauch hw85

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

weihrauch hw85

early model .177 hw85 for sale,serial number 1103047.it's the one with the raised scope rail.has the right hand chequered stock with pistol grip capping,stock is a lot darker than many i have seen,stock has a few little dinks but otherwise fine.i have the standard rear sight but the foresight is missing.barrel bluing is wearing a little thin but apart from that it's spot on.
    had a new mainspring.washer and breech seal about 6 weeks ago and shoots h&n baracuda match at 11.8 ft/lb.

scope is a hawke hd 4x32 on a one piece mount.
    this is a truly reluctant sale of a really nice rifle but i find that it's too heavy for me,i'm a big bloke but prefer a lighter rifle.

i was asked if the rifle had a 26mm or 30 mm compression tube,the tube is 30mm.

£200 ovno,will send via dhl for another £15.collection or meet up somewhere preferred.
    payment by cash sent recorded or uncrossed postal order only.

this rifle is listed elsewhere in swaps sections so may end this sale at any time.

In asking to buy this air gun, you are confirming to me that you are over eighteen years old, and that you are not a prohibited person under section 21 of the fire arms act.
    Last edited by bigchap; 04-01-2010 at 09:19 AM.