Quote Originally Posted by Paul. View Post
Steve we must have bumped into each other at some point. Abu Naji and Cimic were not the most populated of areas! My Sqn did all the Blast shelters at Abu Naji and Cimic, after that I was attached to the Masan province Engineer support team working from Cimic.

Danny Boy VCP was one of the biggest memories, watching the warriors coming back from that OP.......

Watching an F-16 Sticking a 500lb'er danger close to smash the mortar team that was hitting us from that village North East of Cimic, over the river.

The seige... A coy came in from the North or the south? I can not remember but jesus h christ!

Passing the OMS building daily.....

Awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyir0X2zY8M
I might've involuntarily gone home by then but it was hard to keep up as we were the Bde Ops Coy and were all uber the platz.

You'll find me on page two hundred and something of Dusty Warriors The unlucky Tiffy with the RPG. The major memory (other than that) was doing a pack lift on the dust bowl and one of my blokes switched the jib lights on ...Whump...Whump...Whump...oh poo best switch them off, take cover! Brilliant .