Hi my name is darren and after having air rifles for years, even the ones i used to take the stock off so i could hide them in the cupboard so my gun hating mum could nt find them. I have just started with a local feild target club and am getting hooked .I started by getting a set up second hand just in case it was not for me ,but straight away it was reeling me in, as i found out on a trip to the gun shop to buy some pellets and came home with a new s16.Took it to the gun club only to be told 22s are not much cop for FT as the pellet drops too much. So i thought stick to the second hand harrier, but most the others had multi shot and mine was single.A quick trip to the gun shop sorted that out as i came out a proud owner of a daystate x2 prestige what a beauty.At the range i found out it will be more accurate than i will ever be, even if loading the mag is a bit fiddly.My only problem was i have not told the missus i bought another gun as we have a wedding looming next year and spending on silly items is out.But to top it all browsing through the net i came across a rapid mk11 for sale near me, god im weak, another gun in my cupboard, feels like im at home with mum at fifteen again.
Now the new dilema i need a new scope with high mag, does it ever stop or once you are hooked does it never stop.Is it ony me or has every one gone through this when they stared.