Thread: Walther LP400 not for sale?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Walther LP400 not for sale?

I have been told that the new Walther LP400 match pistol may not become available for sale due to some kind of dispute with Steyr over a patent.

This hardly seems possible, but the rumour in the UK has it that production will be ( or has been) stopped and even the pistols that have been sold have to be recalled.

Lets hope this is untrue or can be resolved soon. ( my guess is that it cannot be true, and will not need resolving).

Walther make good innovative products and it would be a sad loss to the shooting sport if this latest model should be prevented from being sold, or from being used at the London 2012 Olympic Games and other competitons this year.

The new LP400 ( especially the LP400 CARBON) is a great looking pistol, and I hope the sales will not be affected by this rumour and if anything it will bring this pistol to the attention of those that may not have previously been fully aware of it or not even considered it.
    Last edited by zooma; 01-01-2012 at 04:50 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.