Morning All,

I'm new to the forum so thought a quick introduction was in order.
I have been on the Stalking Directory forum for a number of years. I am predominantly into my deer management and stalking and have done so for 8 years. Brought up on a farm and from a military background I like many started with an old air gun and progressed from there spending many happy hours crawling round the farm thinning out the vermin. I now work and live in London so when i do make it home to the farm and other permissions, I predominantly get out for the deer.
A year or so, I got into reloading and really enjoy it. I have only really scratched the surface and have a lot to learn. I have also got into long range shooting and would like to do more if it. I hope to join the BBS NRPC in order to meet other like minded people and glean valuable information about the dark art of home loading so I can get both my .243 and .30-06 shooting to there maximum ability. ....and of course improve my shooting!

As well as the above, i am also looking for a new scope for my .17 HMR. I have been looking at the MTC Viper 6-24x56 but don’t really want the 56mm Objective. It is going to swamp what is a lovely little handy rifle, however, I need more magnification. Any recommendations welcome!

ATB

Mick