Hi all
Having only been reading for years I seem to suddenly have lots of BP based questions!

My ROA has always had a small issue since I bought it. When the hammer is on half cock the cylinder will not freely turn clockwise as it should. It is possible to turn but has to have some pressure on it to click it past the small tab that rises from above the trigger group. Annoyingly it will turn much more easily anti-clockwise but obviously thats not much help for loading.

It seems the issue is that on half cock the tab stays slightly too proud of the frame. Not sure if this is a problem with the tab itself or with the half cock location. On pulling the hammer back to half cock, the hammer clicks and I can see that the tab is completely recessed so the cylinder turns freely but when released the hammer moves a fair few mm forwards so on half cock the tab contacts the cylinder enough to inhibit turning.

We're I not possessed of all the practical skills of a 9 month old child of two cousins I could probably sort it myself, but I am so I can't. Does anyone know of any decent gunsmiths around Surrey or at Bisley that know their way around the Old Army?

Thanks