please bear in mind this could be a fault localised to my or a few webley rebels!! but having sent around 500 pellets down the barrel any fault should emerge which it has,when loading a pellet i was finding it more and more difficult to push the probe in to its lock position till it was nearly impossible and i noticed that the pellets were becoming more deformed as the problem became worse, leading to the conclusion that something had gone out of line.so in true "gggr" style i took apart the loading probe mech on the kitchen table and inspected each part, looking for the culprit which wasn't that obvious to start, but turning over the probe" lock plate" it was seriously dented where the probe springs back and is stopped by a hardened pin against the stop plate the plate is not hardened!! so i filed and polished the dent out of the plate:greased and reassembled now shes back to her old self and what seems to occur is the dent is running the probe to high pushing the pellet into the top of the breech ; this also results in the probe o ring having a flat shaved into it! something to look out for ,bit of a shame as its been faultless and accurate to.