Thread: nikko sterling gold available at blackpool airguns bargains!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

nikko sterling gold available at blackpool airguns bargains!

Hi all a heads up really was looking on blackpool airguns site Saturday ,and noticed the nikko sterling gold crown airking scopes .Anyway clicked on the scopes and ordered the 3-9x42 ao version. Arrived today ,these scopes come complete with flip up lens covers one piece mount and target turrets ,and all this for £51 delivered .What a cracking scope it is too optics are very very clear ,it has a nice milldot reticle and is crystal even at the edges and on full mag ,the adjustable parallax ring works very smooth and focuses right down to 10 metres no problem, as does the magnification ring .Have not tested in the field yet but overall it looks very well made and comes in a very solid sturdy box .Must say these scopes do seem a bargain and they have other sizes up to about 4-14x42 illuminated ,I have just a few minutes ago ordered another this time its the 2-7x32illuminated and its only £54.95 and once again included flip ups and one piece mount .I thought these scopes had long since sold out as they are the better nikko sterlings ,but bar seem to still have them all in stock so if you want a decent scope at a decent price have a look ,I can recommend these scopes as over the years I have had some very expensive scopes, and these perform well above their price bracket they do seem exceptional value for money at their prices .
    Last edited by claude; 31-07-2013 at 07:08 AM. Reason: crap spelling