Crikey....after joining this forum about 4 years ago when trying to find a local club and totally forgetting about it I guess it's time to make my first post!

I'm currently shooting a Rohm Twinmaster Sport and feel it's time to upgrade, but what to is the question as the next step up seems fairly large, certainly if looking at the new market. My main issue is being left handed, and as far as I can tell it's only the Alfa Proj and maybe the new Hammerli AP20 which are available with either an ambitextrous grip or one that can be swapped around for a left hooker. I'm not too keen on the Alfa and can't see many reviews on the Hammerli but those that are available point towards an issue with the cylinder thread getting stripped and damaged.

Now seeing as I'm most likely looking at the used market that leaves me having to accept that left handed grips will need to be added. For some unknown reason I seem drawn to Feinwerkbau and so far I've been looking at the likes of the FWB C20/P30/34/40 and Walther CP2.

I'm hoping that any of the above will be a vast improvement over the Rohm, especially where the trigger and balance is concerned as I feel that is the Rohms weak point, but am I looking at the right pistols or what others should I add to the list to look out for?

Any advice is much appreciated.