Quote Originally Posted by andrewdorset View Post
Hi all, just aquired 6g and 10m pistols. These are my first pistols apart from a hw45 i had years ago. Do they both have the same power output ? From memory the hw was very accurate and powerful, but the dianas seem very under powered by comparison. For example at 6m i am aiming way above the target just to hit it. The pellet visibly dives after it leaves the barrel. I am assuming they will need re sealing. Is it likely the springs are u/s or more likely the seals. read the previous on resealing but am a little concerned with the washers at the end of the cylinders. Is it pointless using the old ones in a reseal . I have no way of measuring their thickness accurately, and would not be able to make or refinish them. Both guns are in great condition and from all the searching, everyone says they are accurate and great to shoot so i am willing to get them as they should be.
The 6g and 10m pistols are designed for 10mtr target shooting so would probably be less that the HW45, That said you should not be able to see the pellet and they should shoot spot on target at 10 mtrs, It is most likely the the seals have gone, most certainly if the original O/E seals are still fitted as this will likely be long gone. Chambers sell the seal and compensation washer either separately or as a set, I have purchased these for a 6g, 66 rifle and 75 rifle and never questioned the size of the compensation washer, all 3 shot superbly after the reseal.