Thread: .22 fairly rare setra valuation please

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

.22 fairly rare setra valuation please

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of selling on a few rifles and this is one I wanted to keep hold off for the rarity of it, but it doesn't even get used so I'm thinking of selling it on if its worth doing.

It's .22, and has had the stock refinished to a very nice standard with a few small marks and the action is the brass or copper type? ( could be wrong there?) I will have more of a look tommorow as I'm out tonight, but will try and get some pictures on tommorow.

Holds air perfectly and blow off valve can be adjusted, shoots very well.

Only thing that lets it Down is the rear sight has been snapped off in the past but still has the sliding bottom part, so could possibly be made to work with a blade glued on top? The other thing is the plastic top finger part of the rear safety looks like it has been slightly melted or squashed but all is working perfectly as the top plastic finger grooves is ontop of the metal safety arm. To be honest its not that bad but I'm just being as Thura as I can. I will take photos so you can see this.

Any help valuing this will be appreciated, I have an idea of what I'd like but would like to know what any experts think? I know a few if you have these.

Thanks in advance
    Daniel
    Last edited by Dan944; 11-11-2014 at 04:51 PM.