Hi all,

I'm relatively new to 10m pistol, and have been trying out a variety of guns over the last few weeks.

I've have the use of a FAS604 at my local club, which we've adjusted the palm plate to suit me and it fits me "fairly" well. I'm getting reasonably good scores on it considering I've only been going along for a few sessions.

Over the last two weeks I've put 60 shots through both an LP10 and a FWB P44, both with "medium" grip sizes. Note no adjustment was made to the owners grip or sites.

I found the grip on the LP10 felt MUCH larger...not bad on my palm but I couldn't wrap my fingers around it particularly well. The FWB which has a morini grip felt much more "glove" like, although still was far from perfect.

I think I probably have wide palms and short fingers. Can anyone with direct experience comment on this, ie do the steyr grips run larger than the morini/fwb grips in general? Whilst it's some time away, I'm considering an LP10 but really worried about which grip size to order.

I should mention that I'm in Jersey, so it's not simply a case of walking in to a dealer and trying multiple grips unfortunately.

Look forward to any feedback.

Regards
Steve B