Another air pistol to be cleared out from the "over filled toy box" (quote from SHMBO) is my Walther LP53.

This pistol has been used with the genuine Walther barrel weight and this is included in the sale.

Both the barrel weight and the barrel would benefit from a blow-over with some satin black spray but the black crackle paintwork on the main body and blue on the trigger guard etc is very good and the brown plastic grips are also in very good condition with no chips or lumps missing.

The correct and matching serial numbered Walther pistol handbook ( number 056988) is also included.

A new rear sight assembly was fitted some time ago and if the barrel and weight were re-sprayed it would be a very tidy pistol indeed.

The pistol shoots nice clean cut holes in the 6yard NSRA targets I have been using with Eley Match and RWS Meisterkugeln period pellets and has a really nice smooth and light trigger action.

I am asking for £225 for this very nice shooing example including delivery to any UK address.

Pictures can be sent by email - please ask for some if you are interested in buying it. The pistol can be inspected and shot prior to purchase by anyone that can get to Rossendale to shoot it.