Knock on the door last night, one of my mates boyfriends with a gun bag. Marks a builder and had been given this gun by the owner of a house he did some work on. Marks a biker but has no idea of guns, so on opening the gun bag it was a Trailsman take down. .22 barell, I charged her from my tank and shes still holding air, allso had a nice Whitetail 1-5x20 and a screw on stubby silencer. I only have a small back yard and a crazy old woman has a nosey neighbour next door So had to test with my chrono in the hall way with a suitable back stop using air arms/ jsbs shes doing a nice 11.3 ftlbs. Mark liked the " day of the jackal" look and at first was happy to sell to me then he saw my collection, stated f , I thought i was bad on my bikes, he has 11 includeing a Vicent and a Nortan has well has his Hondas and Suzukis Hes now decided hes keeping the bloody thing or he thinks he is, ( have to have a word with the lovley Kath his good lady and one of my best mates ) may well come my way then I have the co2 Starfire thats awesome, the Trailsman looks has well made, how many of them were made, I know from corrspondence with BTDT that sadly Allros are long gone.